Friday, April 27, 2007

felt,fun and friends



had the best time yesterday.i went over to visit the lovely miss mel and we made felt bags.
this of course is going to start another obsession.i had to stop making bunnies cause....well...easter is kind of over.and how many bunnies does a person need.and i have such bad seperation anxiety i will never be able to part with any of them.
but bags are so different.i will be able to make heaps and pass them on to friends.....
so i have just spent a couple of hours designing diferent styles..lol
stay tuned for more bags..any day now.
cathy

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know just how delicious I think this little bag is - you are just SO SO clever!!
melx

jaki said...

Gorgeous Cathy!!
Can I ask how big they are?
Love your felt circles on them, I am really tempted to have a go at one of these :)

Amie said...

I agree the bag is just so cute I want to make one.... I think I am going to have to email Mel and get a lesson LOL.

Amie

Unknown said...

Very gorgeous Cathy!! Love felt and looove what you've created!

Anonymous said...

Wow Kathy...beautiful bags...love them, the colours are just divine!

A.

Anonymous said...

Mmmm must be time for a new pic of all your bags :o)
Melx